The talented ViCariously Speaking has nominated me for the Liebster award. Because she is super cool and recognizes other super cool bloggers. Thank you for the honor, my dear friend. Now, I sort of followed the rules…please remember I am new to all of this!
Here are the rules… They are bendable or breakable…
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your own nominees.
- Copy these rules in the post.
- ALL NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
ViCariously Speaking Questions:
- If you could go back in time, to any point in your life, and were given the option to make one change that would affect your life as you know it today, what would it be? Why? Take my mental health seriously and earnestly work at getting my crazy shit together. If I had then I probably would have been able to finish a college degree and never would have entered bad relationships in the subsequent years.
- What is your favorite smell? Lavender
- Do you floss daily? Yes
- Where do you see yourself in five years? What about ten years? 5 years I’ll be an established writer, surrounded by one human kid and a lot of furry kids, working to build my dream house. In 10 years I will be living in said dream house, working on my animal sanctuary and writing. And writing.
- What is your favorite flower/plant? Mandevilla
- If you had to choose a theme song for yourself and your life, what would it be? P!nk “So What”
- Do you believe in life after death? Yes. Ever see “What Dreams May Come”? That.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Who was it from? I’m stronger than I believe. From everyone who loves me.
- Do you have a special talent? What is it? Writing.
- Would you consider yourself more sensible or spontaneous? I’d probably be more spontaneous if I had $cha-chang$. But I’m in bed by 10pm most nights. Yeah, that’s how I roll.
My questions for the awesome bloggers I have tagged (but if you are reading for fun I’d love your answers in the comments section!):
And my friend over at A Life Less Large. Rocking the mic is only one of his numerous talents. ‘Cause he’s cool like that.
- Who is your favorite person?
- One reason you started blogging:
- Are you a fighter?
- In the car, on your way home from a shitty day at work, what is the song you must hear so you can sing along and bang on the steering wheel?
- Dream vacation?
- Eye color of your perfect mate?
- If you had your own store, what would be in it?
- If you had your own store, what would you call it?
- What is the dominant color of your living room?
- Superman or Spiderman?